Missing animations

Hello I’m I’m developing my own Beaver Builder themes from scratch (with nothing but a blank bb theme). Here’s the model im working on now http://sitesewebsites.com/ex2/

After duplicating a row (the only white one) the two columns went from 50%+50% to 60%40% and all objects that had animations went missing. The animations still exist in page building mode, but are just not visible to web users.

The columns issue is easy to fix, I just left it there so that you could check it out.

Best regards,
Claudio Brites

Hey Claudio,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

I’m getting a JS error on that page. It’s quite possibly caused by a 3rd party plugin. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes.

Ben

Its all deactivated except BB plugin pro (beta).
The only active plugin before, was W3 Total Cache (since its a js error this may help).

Hey Claudio,

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Claudio,

I tried playing around the site for a bit but I can’t seem to figure it out. I know it’s coming from the Testimonial module you have on the homepage but I can create another page and the same module works just fine. I duplicated the homepage, thinking the problem only occurs there, but it still doesn’t work. Ultimately, I tried tried deleting the rows of the duplicated page one by one but still the problem occurs. I noticed though that you’re using the beta version. Do you mind switching to the stable version 1.6.2 and see if it makes a difference?

Ben

Hi Ben, switching back to the stable version seems to have done the trick. Could you please check it out? Should I finish this theme with stable version? I wanted to take “saved rows” for a spin…

Claudio

Hey Claudio,

I did try playing around with it on my local dev environment but I can’t seem to replicate the issue. I’ve also made your homepage layout a template and imported it on my local dev and it works fine on BB 1.6.3 beta. I’m thinking this has something to do with the caching on your site. Albeit disabled, the cached files sometimes interfere with the site, which is one of the reasons I don’t really recommend turning them on while still working on the site. Could you try deleting/renaming the advanced-cache.php file as well as clearing the W3 Total Cache’s cache and maybe even deleting them manually?

Ben

Hey Ben,

Seem like W3TC is to blame.
I just deactivated W3TC again and reinstalled the BB beta, and everything works fine.

I’ve been playing around with saving rows and global rows and… IT IS AWSOME!!!
It saved me a ton of time! I’m almost finishing my new theme!
http://sitesewebsites.com/ex2

Hey Claudio,

That’s awesome! We don’t really recommend turning those caching plugins on while building the site. Anyway, enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben