Modals not working on theme

Hi there,

I’m having a problem where the modals won’t open, and instead redirect you to a not found page. When looking at the local site I see an error that says " Notice: Undefined index: description in /var/www/html/company-name/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder-module.php on line 194

When I look at line 194 on that file, shows a return but if I comment it out the message is still there with no difference:

static private function render_admin_notice( $message, $type = ‘update’ ) {
if ( ! is_admin() ) {
return;
} elseif ( ! is_user_logged_in() ) {
return; <== this is line 194
} elseif ( ! current_user_can( ‘update_plugins’ ) ) {
return;
}

echo '<div class="' . $type . '">';
		echo '<p>' . $message . '</p>';
		echo '</div>';
	}

I have versions Version 2.4.2.5 of Beaver Builder Plugin and version 1.0 of Beaver Builder Custom Modules. Any help appreciated.

That code isnt in class-fl-builder-module.php you are editing the wrong files.

Sure, I haven’t edited that file at all, I was just showing what that line was highlighting and hoping for a helpful response. Any information on what can be wrong with the modals?

Yea abut you highlighted code from a totally random file not the one throwing the php warning.

The issue is likely to be your custom module which we have no access to. The modal error will likely be a javascript error in the browser developer console, you need to start there and also look in your php logs.