Modifications in the row settings

Hi, I am building a theme for themeforest, I am using bb lite, I want to make additions to the row settings modal, i figured out how, but am I allowed to do that? because its not in the documentation, so will future plugin updates disrupt it?

P.S. I dont mean I will change the code in plugin, I will just add some additional code in my themes functions.php

Hey Kapil,

I’ve already assigned another member of the team to assist your with your concern.

Ben

Hey Kapil,

Sure, that is totally fine as it is GPL and free. Re. Updates, how are you doing the additions and would you mind providing an example of how you are adding your additions? Are you using a filter or directly modifying the plugin? Just want to be sure I give you the right answer on updates there!

Best,
Billy

modifying the FLBuilderModel::$settings_forms

Hey Kapil,

If you’re modifying that from within your theme, then it shouldn’t be a problem. If you’re editing the plugin files, then those will be overwritten when the plugin is updated.

Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hey Kapil,

Some of that stuff is disabled using that variable because the modules required for it to work don’t exist in the lite version. I’m not sure what will happen if you turn it on, but you can give it a shot :wink:

Justin

[Content Hidden]

I think that should be fine. I don’t believe parallax needs anything special to work.

cool thanks!