Moved: Reply To: Welcome to our Beaver Builder plugin forum!

ok, let me explain. i just purchased bb a couple days ago=std package $99. loaded it on www.esuasion.com to practice and learn. put the eCommerce template on esuasion home page and looks like it is working fine.

then, i tried to load it onto www.mingoriver, where i really need eCommerce template and it is totally AWOL from the template selection. So i changed theme to same theme as esuasion and still no luck, thinking it is /eas the theme. all my themes are studiio press. this is very strange but need to get this fixed to either know which sp themes may be a problem but seems like the plug should work on all if it works on any since they all are genesis children.IE why would it work on one theme one time and not the next, almost as if it was a single seat license.

i am concerned as to reliablility but love the plug so, come on guys and solve my puzzle/delimma.

thx, ben pittman pawleys island sc

PS-If u need direct access to my admin, be glad to give it to you.

Moved reply from - http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/welcome-page-builder-plugin-forum

Hey Pitt,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

When you say eCommerce template did you mean our Sell template? Yep, go ahead and share temp admin access to both site so we can check. You can just post them here using the private reply option below.

Ben