Multisite Plugin Not Adding Content on Child Sites

I’m running a multisite installation on WPEngine. I’ve successfully gotten the multisite/developer version of the Page Builder plugin to work on the top level site, but not on a child site.

The loading animation just goes and goes without the content ever being placed: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/144582/Screenshots/n_.png . When I select a template, I just get passed along to the Builder modules, but there is no content, either.

If I had more environments to test the plugin on, I would. Let me know if you’d like login info, though, so you can diagnose the issue. I think it’s probably javascript related.

To note, I’m using WordPress 3.9.1 and I deactivated all my plugins. Thanks!

Hi Jason,

Sorry for all of the hassle! Getting the login info would be great. We’re running multisite and everything is working fine, so I’m definitely interested to see what this issue is. You can email me directly at justin [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com. Thanks!

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Jason! I’ll look into this today and get back to you.

Justin

Hi Jason,

It looks like the necessary database table isn’t being installed for child sites. I’m assuming this has something to do with WPEngine, so I’m setting up an account there to get this fixed. I’ll let you know when an update is available! It should be today unless I run into any issues.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Jason,

The builder is now working for child sites on your network. I’m not sure what happened, but the database didn’t install for your demo site. When I created new sites, it installed fine.

To get it working for the demo site, I just deactivated and then reactivated it as the database will install if not available when the plugin is activated.

I’ve got a WPEngine MS site setup and am going to be doing some testing next week to see if I can find what would have caused that. Let me know if you run into anything else.

Justin

Whoa, Justin. You are a monster. I can’t believe you went through all that trouble to help me. I just hope your efforts help others, too. WPEngine is a pretty popular host.

I really can’t accurately describe how impressed I am with you and your product. I haven’t been this excited about a plugin since Gravity Forms was released five years ago;)

Thanks, Jason! WP Engine is popular so I definitely want to make sure it works there. I’m glad you’re happy with everything so far!

Justin