Navigation menu on Ipad or tablet

Hello,
I dont understand I can not arrive to see on my Ipad all the menu of my site http://web18.fr/ for exemple in SERVICES or TARIFS can not arrive all other links under SERIVCES and TARIFS ?
I is strange… no problem on mobile.
Thanks a lot for your help
Sandra

Hey Sandra,

You should be able to pull down the submenu by hitting the parent menu item once. We have test this on your site using an actual iPad and it works just like that. Is this not the case for you?

Ben

Hello Ben
No for me on my Galaxy tab 4 I can not arrive to see submenu ? strange… no problem on mobile.
Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Unfortunately, I don’t have a Galaxy Tab 4 to test this. The best I can do is use either BrowserStack or the emulator in Chrome’s dev tools. I’ve just tried in the emulator for Chrome and there is no issue.

Therefore, what browser are you using and is the tablet up-to-date?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sandra,

Sorry, but on your original post you mentioned you can’t see it on an iPad. What kind of iPad are you using? What iOS is it running and on what browser?

What I meant by that line is the submenu should open up after tapping the parent menu item once, e.g., when you tap on Services, the submenu should show up. Take a look at the screencap below.
http://recordit.co/vSQiViapD2

It’s not an actual iPad but that should be how it works as we’ve tried it the actual device.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sandra,

Sorry, a bit confused here. Just to verify, you haven’t checked the site using an actual iPad? Just on your Samsung tablet?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sandra,

Sorry about that! I was just wondering why it wasn’t working on your iPad and it’s working on ours. :slight_smile: On your Galaxy tab, what happens when you tap on the Services menu? Does it immediately take you to the Services page?

Also, do you think you can set your replies to public if it doesn’t contain any confidential info? Other users might be interested in this topic but they can’t see your replies. :slight_smile:

Ben

1 Like

Hi Ben,
I confirm the mobile version / Tablet version of my site is working well on Ipad : I can see submenu but not on Android Tablet (no submenu), it is very strange because on other web site with beaver I dont have this problem.
Thanks.
Sandra

Hey Sandra,

Can you try sharing the URL of that other website where this issue isn’t happening so we can compare the 2?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sandra,

Okay, so with the other site, the parent menu item doesn’t link anywhere and is the reason why the menu works perfectly on Android. Let me go ahead and file a bug report for this so our lead dev can check. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Yves,

That’s actually an issue from our theme. I’ve already filed a bug report so our lead dev can check. Thanks for the report! :slight_smile:

Ben