Navigation Wrapping to two lines

Hi everyone-

New to Beaver Builder and coding, so be gentle! A site I’m working on locally is giving me fits, because when adding another navigation button to the top, it wraps the buttons to a second line. My guess is there’s a place to change either the width of the buttons, or the space in between, but I surely don’t have any idea of where to find that.

Would be happy to post a pic, but the site is only on my computer at the moment.

Hi Joey,

Welcome to the BB Forums!

You can increase/decrease the padding for navigation items which may resolve your issue. To locate this option, load up the WordPress Customizer and navigate to Header > Nav Layout. You should see an option called “Nav Item Spacing” with controls to decrease/increase the nav items spacing.

CloudApp

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny…this theme I am working on was a custom theme (not a WP or BB theme), so I’m not seeing a customizer for header and nav layout. My guess is it is somewhere buried in the code of the website (which was originally done in Artsteer).

Hi Joey,

I apologise, I thought you were using the BB theme. If that is not the case and you’re using a third-party theme, you will need to contact their support. As the styling is part of the theme and not coming from Beaver Builder.

Thanks,
Danny