Nested two column layout (in a two column)

Hi,

So we searched the forums before posting and it seems this came up about 9 months ago (October 2014) and despite BB team saying it would be a great feature, I’m not sure if it’s possible?

We have a two column layout. In the left hand column we want to include a two column but this doesn’t seem possible?

Hey Geoff,

This isn’t possible at the moment. And the guys are still going to be working on it later this year. Check out their reply here.

Ben

Ah ok thanks, we forgot to check the suggestions page. Where is the link to the suggestions area anyway? Shouldn’t it be from the “Account” drop-down? Maybe you can suggest adding it there?

It’s on the right sidebar under Feature Requests & Ideas. I’ll ask the guys if they could add it there. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Geoff, it’s also a main forum category:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/

As there are only 5 forum category, how about having short-cut links to them in right sidebar too ?
At the moment to switch from one to another you have to go back to support and then to the next category you want to go to…
Dave

Ah yes, never noticed it in the forum list, I tend to focus on the theme support forum. For me the account drop down, which is where I find the forum, is the place I’d have it.

Thanks for the feedback guys! We’ll take a look at your suggestions!

Best,
Billy

Ironic that we’re discussing a suggestion about the suggestions :smiley:

@Geoff I’m worried about it starting an Inception catastrophe too :wink:

As there are only 5 forum category, how about having short-cut links to them in right sidebar too?

I like that idea! I’ve made a note to discuss with the team.

Thanks Justin, great to hear!
Dave