Never got it to work: Full-width with Ascension theme

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance for helping me with this challenge I am facing.

I am trying to have full-width rows and content, end to end, using Beaver Builder. I have been on BB for 2 years and I am yet to find a way to have full-width with the Ascension theme.

If you do share some code, please explain in detail where to place it.

You can view the landing page here

Here is a screenshot of page

Thank you, Osama

Hi Osama,

This is the css that will work for desktop screens:

#content {
	max-width: 100%;
}

#primary {
	padding-left: 0;
	padding-right: 0;
}

If you are using a child theme, put this code in style.css. Or you can use the customizer. Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. Most themes have this option. If you can’t find this, look in the Beaver Builder documentation for information on adding global CSS. Where to add custom CSS | Beaver Builder Knowledge Base

1 Like

@craiger522 THANK YOU very much. I pasted the code in BB settings of the page Layout CSS and it worked. I also tried from BB Global settings CSS and it worked. I am going to keep the code at page level as I don’t need to have the full width on all pages. Thank you once again.

Best regards, Osama

UPDATE!!
While working on BB it does show full width when adding the code to CSS, however, the full width is not shown in the browser. So I added the code to the CSS of the theme and it worked.

I’m having the same issue with the Astra theme and I’ve tried pasting the CSS code in both BB and WP and nothing has changed. I put it under Customize in WP (under Additional CSS for the them) and when in BB in put it under Layout CSS/Javascript. This is what I put (I copied it straight from the post here). This is my own site and the first time I’ve used WP.org or BB so I have no clue but I want the rows to go all the way across the page and have it set at Full With and it still has a huge white boarder around the entire page - which is why I went searching here in the forum. I also tried inserting !important but that did nothing either. Is there anything else I can try or am I stuck with this boarder? (If I even knew how to change the color of the boarder it would help!). Thanks in advance.
#content {
max-width: 100%;
}

#primary {
padding-left: 0;
padding-right: 0;
}