New Theme Update request

Hi,

I know you’re working hard on bringing us a new and improved BB theme.

Can you also include the option to remove the underline on hovering on a link in the customizer please :slight_smile:

A simple check box for underline on hover in General > Accent Color will do the trick.

Hope this is possible.

Cheers

Hey Dennis,

We already have a feature request similar to that so feel free to vote for it on the link below. :slight_smile:
https://wpbeaverbuilder.uservoice.com/forums/270594-general/suggestions/8463892-beaver-theme-additions

In the meantime, that can be done via the styling below.

a:hover {
  text-decoration: none;
}

Ben

Thanks Ben. The uservoice was actually my own feature request list :slight_smile:

Ah, I totally missed that! :slight_smile: Anyway, thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

Ben

I couldn’t get it to work for me - using the above css snippet.
I tried it in the customizer - no effect.
I tried it in tools > global settings. It worked on the post I set it on but not others.

I also tried adding
a:hover, a:focus { to see if this would work.

The underline I want to remove is for the previous / next post links at the bottom of a post.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated. If it’s not possible at this time , then it would be great if team can add this option to next update.

Thanks for your help.

Hey Dennis,

It works fine on my end. Do you mind sharing the URL of the page in question so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dennis,

That’s because the other Post isn’t using the page builder. Codes inside the Global Settings are only loaded on Pages/Posts that utilize the builder. I’d suggest placing this code inside the Theme Customizer > Code > CSS Code section so it gets loaded all the time. :slight_smile:

Ben

Ah great Ben, Thank you.

No worries at all, Dennis! Glad I could help! Have fun! :slight_smile:

Ben