No-Header-Footer template on blog articles

Hi:

Is there a way to use the BB no-header-footer template on a single article page?

Thanks very much for any assistance!

Hey Nigel,

Are you using our BB theme by chance? If you are, follow this article on how to Remove the header and footer from your page. Let me know if you need anything further. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

KC

Hey Nigel,

More to what KC said above, you can copy the contents of the tpl-no-header-footer.php file to your single.php file, preferably on a Child Theme. This should make all Posts/CPTs have the same content layout as a No Header/Footer page.

Ben

Hi Ben:

Thanks. I used your approach since I only wanted the no-header/footer in the article page. I just have to double-check that it didn’t remove it from all the other post type pages such as products.

Thanks again!

Hey Nigel,

Oh, so you’ve several post types? This article you’re referring to, is this another post type? Or is it just a general post? If it’s the latter, instead of replacing the contents in the single.php file, you can create a new file titled single-post.php and paste the contents there. That way, it will only affect posts and not other post types.

Ben

Hi Ben:

I used single-post.php and that seems to work well.

Thanks so very much!

Awesome! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben