Not able to upload photos or videos

Hi, I have sent you a request on Friday last week for assistance and I have not received any reply from you. Maybe I made a mistake in how I replied. Can you please help me.

My Last messages was: I am using Beaver for the first time and is going well, but when I am wanting to add a photo or video, I click on select photo or video, the screen goes grey and nothing else happens. my media library does not open. I have deactivated all my other plugins and still it does not work.

Today, I am still not able to add photos as I can not open my Media library, I just have a grey overlay over the page and nothing happens.

What do I do to fix this problem ??? Are you able to help me ??

Hey Danny,

Welcome to the BB forums! And sorry if we missed your previous request. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Danny,

I just created a page titled BB Test Page and I am able to select a photo and/or video just fine. Is there a specific page this is happening so I can check?

Also, I noticed you have another Page Builder plugin installed and activated. I would suggest using only one as it would cause conflicts more often than not.

Not really sure about your last question though. We should be able to use that account at the same time. But yes, I would advise changing the password once we’re done to make it secure. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben

I don’t know how you are making it work as I tried your test page and my other pages and still I am not able to add a photo or video as the Media library does not open, I just get a grey overlay and nothing else happens.

I was thinking maybe its my computer ?? I am using a apple iMac 4.1 (an old white iMac) I am using OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. But I Thought that wordpress is on my hosting site, so I would think that it is using my host’s up to date computer system and my old computer would not effect how it runs. Am I right ? or could my computer be effecting it ?

But then again when I was using Elegant Themes builder the photos did work.

Hope you will be able to work this out

Thanks

Danny

Hey Danny,

Could you try using just the BB Page Builder and disable the other one? Let us know how it goes.

Edit: If you’re having the same problem, could you grab a screenshot and post it here? You can use imgur.

Ben

Hi Ben,

I have uploaded a screenshot to imgur.com

the link is http://imgur.com/fR07sYv

Danny

Hey Danny,

And this is with the other Page Builder deactivated?

Ben

Hi Ben

Yes, I have deactivated all my plugins except the Beaver builder and I tried it again and nothing has changed. The screen shot is from after I deactivated all other plugins.

Danny

Hey Danny,

This may have something to do with the browser that you are using which is Safari based on the screenshot. Are you comfortable downloading/using a different one? Like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox? I’ll have the other guys check in on this as well.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Good News, Your were right, I was able to download the latest Firefox browser, which I was not able to do before on this computer as it is so old. But now that I have firefox, your program (Beaver Builder) is working fine and I can open my Media library and add photos.

I am very happy as now I can create my webpage and other websites faster and more easier then before.

Thank you for all your help

Danny

Hey Danny,

No worries! Enjoy The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben