Not showing full testimonials

Hi

We are using the testimonial module on the homepage here: http://www.bellabellacci.dk/
As you can see it only shows one line of text instead of all the lines of text + the name of the person.

If I try to click “Inspect HTML” it shows the full testimonial as it should.
Do you have any solution for this?

Hey Kasper,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

I noticed you have WP Rocket installed. Can you go ahead and disable it real quick and see if that fixes the issue? If it does, can you share the settings you’re using so we can try and recreate the issue on our end?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Kasper,

Can you disable just lazy loading the images and see if that fixes the issue? Also, are you on the latest version of WP Rocket?

Ben

I tried to disable lazyload and it fixed the problem :slight_smile:
Also I tried installing the latest WP Rocket (Version 2.7-beta2) on staging site but still getting the problem when lazyload is activated.

Hi Kasper,

Can you create a new page and add some text and an image via the Add Media option in the editor. Then enable LazyLoad on WP Rocket and see if the issue persists.

As I have just added the Testimonials module to my page and configured it similar to your sites. Using text and adding an image via Add Media button.

I then installed WP Rocket, copied your settings and when I refresh the page, the images and text are showing as intended.

Therefore, I don’t believe this issue is related to BB, but the code you have used to display your image(s). As I am seeing a script related to AWS which may be the cause of the problem.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Kasper,

I am able to recreate it on my end now. I am going to file this a potential bug and see what our developers suggest.

Thanks,
Danny