One page is blank after deactivating and reactivating plugin

Hi there,
I moved my site from a development space to its home on WPEngine. There was a problem with certain images displaying and WPEngine suggested the old ‘deactivate all plugins’ thing. Which I did, and we tracked the issue to part of JetPack. All fixed and BB reactivated. I had to go into each page and re-save to get the layout back (nifty feature!) but one page has come up blank. I’ve saved a copy and rebuilt it - when I save it’s still blank. I can build it again from a fresh new page but thought you might like to have a look at it?

Sandy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sandy,

I am wondering if that has to do with caching on the trouble page. We’ll take a look though to see what is happening. Sorry for the inconvenience on the extra work you had to do, but glad to hear it worked out ok!

Best,
Billy

Hey Sandy,

Very strange on that page. I’m not seeing any errors and the ability to even switch between the editor and page builder doesn’t work. It seems to be stuck. I see that Jetpack is re-enabled again, what happened initially with Jetpack?

Best,
Billy

Hey Billy - yep everything is enabled again. The theme developer indicated an issue with Photon, it was causing images in the portfolio custom page type to not load, though they were loading everywhere else. I disabled jetpack entirely, the images displayed. I enabled it, no portfolion images, disabled Photon, the images displayed again. Weird.