Page Builder broke after installing RegistrationMagic custom form builder

Hey Guys,
I’m really bummed. I just spent the last two hours setting up a registration form for a client, which is linked to her PayPal payment page. After getting everything all dialed in with her form, I realized that the Page Builder no longer works. You can open it, but then none of the functions work– you get “stuck” on whatever page you try to open because the Done button doesn’t work either. I tried installing the same plugin on another one of my BB sites and it behaved just the same. Is this common for a simple form builder to break the BB plugin? Any suggestions on what plugin to use that would allow me to redirect users to PayPal after they submit their registration form?

Hi Sue,

Sorry to hear about your issue. As this looks like it is premium plugin, would it be possible for you to provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

In regards to an alternative form plugin, I believe both NinjaForms and GravityForms provide this functionality. However, both require an additional add-on.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Sue,

I apologize for this, do I have permission to disable all active plugins?

Also, which page is that plugins form used on?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Sue,

My apologies for the delay. I’m looking into this now.

Justin

Hi Sue,

I did some testing and it looks like that plugin is breaking our use of the WordPress editor on the frontend. This issue would actually break any plugin using the editor on the frontend, so it’s out of our control.

I’ve filed a bug report with them at the link below. The plugin author does appear to be active in the support forums so hopefully they can get this resolved for you. Feel free to add a comment to that ticket…

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/breaks-wp_editor-use-on-frontend?replies=1#post-8235094

Sorry I don’t have an immediate fix for you.

Thanks,
Justin