Page Builder link in toolbar not showing

From what I see, it looks like the Page Builder link should be present in the Wordpress toolbar when looking at the live site - but it’s not showing up there for me for some reason. I can access the Page Builder by navigating to the Dashboard -> Pages and choosing an individual page to work on, but I thought there was a simpler way to access the Page Builder…

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have ideas for how to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Hi John,

Have a look at this thread on the subject:

http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/page-builder-issues/

The PB link should be in the toolbar when you are logged in and viewing the live site as long as you have the ‘Show Toolbar when viewing site’ option enabled in your User Profile.

Cheers!
Lyle

Hey Lyle,

Thanks for jumping in!

John,

You could try Lyle’s suggestion. Most likely, the entire WP Toolbar is missing from your end. Also, the Page Builder link only shows up when you are on the front end of a page. Or on a Post/CPT if you have that enabled. If you are still having problems after doing the above, go ahead and send temp admin access and site URL via private reply so we can take a look.

Ben

Thank you for your help and very quick replies - turns out the issue was that the homepage was displaying the posts page, instead of the static ‘home’ page I created. So in Settings --> Reading, setting the home page to a static front page solved the “issue”.

Hey John,

Thanks for letting us know what the problem was! Enjoy The Beaver!

Ben