Page Builder Not Loading

We have two customers on our multisite instance reporting intermittent issues loading the Beaver Builder plugin. They navigate to a page then when they click on the “Launch Page Builder”, they are taken to the page, but Page Builder is not active. We’ve had a hard time debugging with them since it is intermittent. Any ideas on how to debug or is this a known issue?

I have screenshots, how do I attach them?

Thanks,

Mark

Hey Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch! You can use imgur to attach the screenshots but I don’t think that would help much here. Do you mind sharing temp admin access details instead?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mark,

If we could have a network admin account that would be great. Could you also list down the subsites this is happening? Also, what server are you running, Nginx or Apache?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mark,

No worries! Let us know if you find anything! :slight_smile:

Ben

Ben,

This was an issue on our side (mostly). We've been seeing very sporadic issues with PageBuilder not loading that got drastically worse the other day. It happened to be a conflict between our Domain Mapping plugin and some DNS redirects we recently made.

I'm not sure this is 100% solved but let's close the issue for now. We'll try to debug better if we see it again. Sorry for the bother.

Thanks!

• Mark

Gotcha! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything further! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben