Page Builder Not Responding

Hello,

I’ve uploaded BeaverBuilder into my site’s Wordpress account, and I’ve noticed when I’m trying to build a new page from scratch and I click on the “Page Builder” button, I’m taken to the front-end of the page, and the page builder features or tools are not responding. It’s like everything is frozen. I also don’t see page builder at the top of my Wordpress navigational bar when I’m logged in.

I’m wondering if my install went wrong? Or if there’s something I need to activate or deactivate to get page builder actually working?

Hey Tom,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can just post it here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

You can give me a separate login so you can delete it afterwards. You can just use a dummy email when creating one. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

Tried both the user and email as the username but no go. Could you double check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

I seem to be getting an error when BB runs. Also noticed a lot of other plugins are enabled as well, could be a conflict with one of those. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

Sorry to hear and apologies for the inconvenience! Really, the only way we can troubleshoot conflicts is by finding the exact conflict. Unfortunately, the only way to do that is to go the plugin route as Ben mentions. We’d love to figure this out for you, but if that isn’t an option, then go ahead and shoot us an email via themes[at]fastlinemedia[dot]com with your refund request.

Best,
Billy