Page Builder not working. Cannot edit.

Bought Pro version. All great and now all of a sudden the plugin doesn’t work.
Meaning that cannot edit rows, headings, buttons, widgets, anything on the page when in Page Builder mode.
Try to add a widget and have an endless waiting screen.
Frustrating I cannot edit the site in any way.
Help.
Browser: Chrome

[Content Hidden]

Hey Daniel,

Sorry to hear! This sounds like a plugin conflict. Have you tried disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin by chance? That would be the first step to troubleshooting this for you. Let me know what you find!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Daniel,

It looks like you’ve got a conflict with something on your home page. I’m trying to troubleshoot your problem, but can’t see what’s going on because you’re editing it. Can you save and exit so I can take a look?

Thanks,

Colin

Thanks Colin,

Sorry. Logged out now.

FYI - this site was not set up from scratch.
Previously had a theme I have since removed.
Perhaps the conflicts are because of that?
I could try setting it all up from scratch; but if you think there is a fix cool, will save a load of work.

OK it would appear to be Optin Monster is the culprit. Most likely the EXIT INTENT.

Disabled and will see about adding back when site done.

Thanks.

Dan

Hi Daniel,

It looks like there is a problem somewhere in your code on the first OptinMonster optin. I’ve disabled that particular optin and everything works properly.

I’m sorry I haven’t got time to troubleshoot that bit of code for you, but at least you know where the problem is occurring and what you need to fix.

Cheers,

Colin

Thanks Colin, appreciated…

Dan

[Content Hidden]

Hey Dan,

I went in to your site to have a look and it seems the problem is caused by the forms you have on the page. They’re loading an external JS script which is having a conflict with how BB works. Removing those 2 forms fixed the issue(I duplicated the homepage). Is there something special those forms do? What they’re collecting it just name and address which our Contact Form module can do just as well. :slight_smile: Also, there might be another way(iframe) to embed those forms. You might want to get in touch with the guys you got it from. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,

OK it’s an Ontraport script.

I’ve now added to the home page the iframe versions.

Will test sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for getting back so quick.

The site will work with the usual plugins like Yoast SEO etc.

Happy to give your Contact us form a go, but if I can make it talk to Ontraport via Zapier perhaps which essentially adds them to a sequences, tags them on the way in and has rules applied to manage what happens depending on where they come from or interact with the site.

I might see whether turning on their WP plugin works and fixes the issue as well.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey Dan,

No worries! Definitely give their plugin a shot and let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,

Seems Ontraport script doesn’t play nice and I won’t be able to embed fields to my lead magnets inside a BB site. I can just have a button that will open a customised landing page which is OK for now.

Something for BB to consider as Ontraport is an extremely powerful CRM tool.

I could try perhaps using a Gravity Form but not sure how BB plays with other plugins. I am starting to see it doesn’t play nice with other plugins. Which is not entirely a bad thing just means less plugins and leaner systems to be honest.

I may well try Gravity Forms with ZAPIER to prefil new contacts and kick start sequences in Ontraport that way. There is always a way!

Thanks,

Dan

Hey Dan,

Gravity Forms work fine with BB, as far as I can tell. Did you try their plugin? Or the iframe embed method? I think the reason BB wasn’t working well with the script was because it loads its own jQuery the wrong way. At least that’s my first impression when I saw the JS error on the console.

Ben