Page content blank / disappeared!

Hi

I upgraded to 1.6.4.1 yesterday and it seems that all of the content on my BB pages has ‘disappeared’! Fortunately, I backed up before upgrading my plugins but I would like to understand what might have caused this.

The content is still there in the Wordpress Editor but when I click on Launch PageBuilder, it is loaded as if it is an empty page. I have cleared the cache but this has not fixed the issue.

What is odd is that this only affects pages (not posts / custom posts to which BB is applied).

Any advice gratefully received (if it helps, I can give you admin access to the development site in question).

Kind rgds

Mark

Hey Mark,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Do you mind reinstalling the plugin? Also, could you try deactivating all plugins except BB and see if you get the same issue? Let us know how it goes!

Thanks!

KC

Hi

Thanks for the speedy response! :slight_smile:

Re-installed BB and that did not fix the problem so deactivated all my plugins then re-activated them individually to find out which one might be conflicting. Turns out it is:

Genesis Connect for WooCommerce
https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-connect-woocommerce

Each time I activate this plugin, my page content disappears. De-activate it and page content displays OK.

Hope this helps / let me know what you think.

Thanks

Hey Mark,

Just letting you know I’m checking in with the team for this one.

Thanks!

KC

Hey Mark,

Just played around with the plugin “Genesis Connect for WooCommerce” on my end with BB plugin installed and it works fine. It could be an issue with the theme or something else. It would be great if you could share us your Website temp admin access for us to have a better look at your issue.

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mark,

It seems the problem is with your child theme. I’ve Genesis on my localhost and it works fine. I tried creating a page on your dev site, BB Test Page, added content without using BB, and the content goes away as well. It’s probably with how the template files are coded, best to get in touch with either the plugin’s or child theme’s dev.

Ben