Page templates

Hi, Really need your help here. We moved our site from test server to live and the formatting of the pages as set on the test server haven’t come across. Can you look at it for us.

Hey Matt,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

We actually have an article covering that. Would you mind redoing the process but this time use the serialized search and replace script found on the article?
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/migrating-a-site-to-another-domain/

Ben

Hi Ben,
Thanks for that but we’ve done it twice and the formatting is still not coming across. We also used the plugin CSS Hero, would there be some conflict? We updated the BB plugin with the new updates prior to bringing across to the Live server…is there anything that could affect this?

I am now rebuilding on the live server but some the modules wont save eg html module, the text editor will only save so much content as well and doesn’t like it when we copy and paste in a large amount of content from the test site.

Can I give you logins to both sites for you to look at?

We used this html code from a forum - http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/video-lightbox/

<script type=“text/javascript”>

jQuery( function(){
jQuery( ‘#add-your-id-02’ ).magnificPopup({
type: ‘iframe’,
mainClass: ‘mfp-fade’,
fixedContentPos: false
});
});

</script>

It worked in the test server but now will not save in the html module.

Would appreciate your help.

Hey Matt,

Feel free to share temp admin access to your site so we can take a look. Can you also list down the steps to recreate the issues?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Matt,

This seems to be a problem caused by a ModSec rule being triggered. You’ll need to contact your hosting regarding this. I only pasted this part of the code when the ModSec was triggered, they might need it.

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery( function(){
  jQuery( '#add-your-id-01' ).magnificPopup({
    type: 'iframe',
    mainClass: 'mfp-fade',
    fixedContentPos: false
  });
});
</script>

Ben

Hi Ben

We have disabled the mod security rules, which were being triggered on server side.
it solved the speed issue with large amount of text, however we still cant save the above html/code

Hey Matt,

I am still getting the same 403 error though when the code above is used so chances are some of the rules are still in effect. Have you tried showing the same code to your hosting company? Or is it possible to fully disable ModSecurity just to check?

Ben