Page width and social icons

Hello. A few months ago, I built a site for a couple clients using the Minim layout. They were thrilled with the finished work but have recently consulted with some Internet Marketing consultants who made a few recommendations for design change.

Removing header/footer color and changing text were simple tasks. However, I am having a difficult time accomplishing two of their requests:

1. They would like the page width reduced in order to expose a colored background, much like a standard 2012 Theme-style layout.
  2. They also asked that their social icons (currently displayed in the footer) be moved to the header.

I spent a significant amount of time over the past two days trying to accommodate the site owners but can’t seem to pull off those two particular changes without fudging up the layout. So are these type modifications even possible without adversely affecting functions such as responsiveness, the sticky menu, etc.? If so, how are they done? Or am I looking at a complete rebuild using a different theme that’s more inline with their current wishes?

Thank you. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hey John,

Thanks for getting in touch! Would you mind sharing a link to the site in question so I can take a look at what you have so far. In addition, it would be great if you could share temp admin access via private reply so I can see what you have in the page builder settings and a few other things.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Thank you so much for your willingness to assist, but I just realized that I can re-skin the site on the fly without losing content. And that rocks!

Please consider this support request resolved. Thanks, again!!

John

Great to hear, John! If anything further comes up, don’t hesitate to contact us!

Best,
Billy