pagebuilder not responding!

Dear support team,

Since today my pagebuilder is not responding well, probably because of my update today to BB 1.6.4…

I can make new items in the pagebuilder, and also save & publish, but I cannot delete items or leave pagebuilder without saving and publishing…

Pls let me know what i have to send in what way to help you solve this,

Best regards

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pascall,

Sorry to hear! One thing I would like to rule out first would be caching. Firstly, go ahead and just resave your permalinks. If you have a site caching plugin, let’s have you go ahead and clear it, perhaps even disable it for the time being. From there, go ahead and clear the BB cache via settings > page builder > cache. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes from there!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pascall,

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site as well as steps on how to recreate the issue so we can take a look? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pascall,

I tried playing around with your site but I can’t seem to recreate the issue you’re saying? I tried creating a new page, played around with the templates, all works fine. Went to your homepage, duplicated a row, deleted it, added new rows, deleted it, all works fine. Do you mind listing down the steps in order to recreate the issue?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pascall,

What browser are you using and on what platform?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pascall,

What version of IE are you using? It may have something to do with it. I’d suggest just using Chrome for now.

Yes, the Sidebar template is not full width. If you want a full width page with a sidebar, I’d suggest creating your sidebar with the page builder and place your widgets there. That way you have full control over the padding and size of your sidebar. If you check under Row Layouts, we have a layout for a right/left sidebar.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Pascall,

Try using the CSS snippet below and see if that fixes it for you. You should also be able to adjust the sidebar size under Customizer > Content > Blog Layout > Sidebar Size.

@media (min-width: 992px) {
  .fl-page-content .fl-sidebar-left {
    padding-right: 15px;
  }
  .fl-page-content .fl-content-right {
    padding-left: 15px;
  }
}

Ben