Pagebuilder won't load

I’ve moved wordpress from wampserver to our online server, and have HUGE problems with transfering the webpage I’ve created. My plan to just recreate the webpage did not cause the page builder plugin won’t load. I’ve activated the plugin, but it won’t load. It looks like it tries, but nothing happens. I’ve tried to delete and reinstall. I’ve restarted the computer. Nothing happens. Help, please?

Cecilie

update: Now I got to load the plugin and change colums etc, but the templates are not loading.

Cecilie

Hey Cecilie,

How did you move the site? Did you do it manually, i.e., transferring the files and DB manually? If so, we’ve a KB article which documents the steps needed to be done when using this method. Feel free to go over it on the link below. :slight_smile:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/migrating-a-site-to-another-domain/

If you were importing pages/templates from your localhost to your new site, you’ll need to use the patched importer below, as the native importer has issues handling serialized data.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/downloads/wordpress-importer-patched.zip

IF it isn’t any of the above, please feel free to elaborate, as well as share temp admin access to the site so we can check. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,

I moved it manually. I did it all over again following the instructions in the link for migrating, but it STILL won’t load the templates-part if the page builder. Everything else works perfectly fine. Before activating the Beaver page builder I can see all the content of the webpage, but the placement of everything looks odd. After activating the page builder, the content doesn’t show anymore, only the header and meny, but the page is empty.

I’m getting desperate… And I can’t redo it without the template part of the builder active…

Cecilie

Hey Cecilie,

Can you share temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can just post it here using the private reply option below.

Ben

Hi,

I figured it out. I had to set the templates settings to “enable core templates only”, I had it on “enable all templates”.

Regards, Cecilie

Glad you figured it out! And thanks for taking the time to inform us. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben