paralax not working

Because the parallax effect when running the ball mouse does not work and when we click on the scrollbar in the sidebar and drag down the parallax work?
I’m headbanging it here and do not know how to solve.
How do I centralize so rodape widgets? It seems to me that they are more to the left …

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

I am not seeing parallax being used on that page, but I did see it on the homepage and it is working as it should. Can you elaborate as to where I can see the issue?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

You are using Revolution Slider for parallax so this isn’t a BB specific issue. I would recommend contacting Rev Slider support for assistance there.

Best,
Billy

Thank you, I thought it was some nBB problem.
I’ll talk to the guys.
Thanks again.

No worries, thanks!

[Content Hidden]

Managed to see my problem ?

Hey Rafael,

Can you try using another theme, create a sample page, put the Parallax in without using BB, and see if you get the same problem? That would be an easy way to find out if the problem is coming from BB or not.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

Have you tried what I suggested above? We needed to know if this has something to do with the BB theme or any theme in general.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

I checked the page just now and it’s working fine on a Windows 7, latest Chrome and FF browsers. What browser are you using and on what OS/device?

Ben

I am testing in Chrome and saw that only works if the roll trough scrool bar. If you scroll the screen atravéz ball mouse is not working.
But the strange thing is that the FIREFOX browser works 100%.

You can put several images as background slide parallax as the slider revolution?

Now see this example this is another site I have and use another plugin and see what works 100% parallax and even on Google Chrome

http://comunidadedarkentopolis.com/

'Cause BB does not work 100% as well?

Hey Rafael,

What OS/device are you using to check the site on? You can only place 1 background image as a parallax.

Ben

I am using Widows 7 Ben.
Now see this example this is another site I have and use another plugin and see what works 100% parallax and even on Google Chrome

http://comunidadedarkentopolis.com/

'Cause BB does not work 100% as well?

Hey Rafael,

I am on a Windows 7 machine running Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m (64-bit) and the BB Parallax works fine, through the scrollbar or through the mousewheel. Are you using the same version of Chrome as I am? Can you make a record of it happening so we can see it in action?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

I’ve watched the video and the parallax is working fine with the ball mouse. You’ll notice when you scroll the page down the background moves as well, that’s how parallax works. It may not be as smooth as when you use the scroll bar on the right side but that’s how Chrome works.

Ben