Passing Parameter to show a Youtube Video list

Hi Dear BB Team,
I’m trying to find a way showing my list of videos in one video screen, so I need to pass parameter to this object to show the link when I click on it.
Would you please let me know if I can can use any of the BB objects or I need to add a specific plugin for it.
Thanks again for your good plugin and your great support

Hey Maryam,

The only module we have that handles videos is the Video module. You can either embed the video, or upload it to your server and use the module output your video. Not really sure what you’re trying to achieve though. Is there a sample site you can share?

Ben

Hi Dear BB Team,

I have the same problem. I would like add some additional parameters to embed youtube video but plugin is removing them before showing the video on page. Available parameters for embed youtube videos are here: https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters.

Hey Teemu,

Have you tried what you are looking for in terms of the embed code in our HTML module? That would be the only other way to do this just for reference.

Best,
Billy

Hey Billy,

Video module does really nice work with scaling which I would like to use to show video full column width and fit-content css option is not supported by IE.

Is there way to insert youtube url so that module would not clean up the url params needlessly?

Hey Teemu,

I don’t think what you are looking for is possible with our video module out of the box. You could always override and create your own video module. Check out our custom module documentation to see if you may be interested in doing that. Really, the only alternative I can think of would be another 3rd party plugin that may allow what you need. Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you there.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Ok. I made a fallback solution.