PHP Fatal Error --

Hey all! I was updating the header image, and when I go to view front end of site, I’m getting a blank screen now. Ran some error logs and am showing this (below). Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!

[Fri Feb 26 15:09:07.591074 2016] [:error] [pid 10189] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message 'parse error: failed at `@header-bg-opacity:%;@header-bg-grad:0;@header-border-color:lighten(#1b9747, 13%);@header-fg-color:#ffffff;@header-fg-link-color:#ffffff;@header-fg-hover-color:#000000;@header-padding:25px;@fixed-header-bg-color:#1b9747;@nav-font-family:“Roboto”, sans-serif;@nav-font-weight:500;@nav-font-format:none;@nav-font-size:16px;@nav-bg-image:none;@nav-bg-repeat:no-repeat;@nav-bg-position:center top;@nav-bg-attachment:scroll;@nav-bg-size:auto;@nav-item-spacing:15px;@nav-bg-color:#1b9747;@nav-bg-grad:0;@nav-border-color:lighten(#1b9747, 13%);@nav-fg-color:#ffffff;@nav-fg-link-color:#ffffff;@nav-fg-hover-color:#eeb41b;@nav-dropdown-bg-color:#1b9747;@mobile-nav-btn-color:lighten(#1b9747, 13%);@mobile-nav-fg-color:#ffffff;@mobile-nav-fg-link-color:#ffffff;@mobile-nav-fg-hover-color:#000000;@content-bg-image:none;@content-bg-repeat:no-repeat;@content-bg-position:center top;@content-bg-attachment:scroll;@content-bg-size:auto;@content-bg-color:#ffffff;@conte in /nas/content/live/epwhweb/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-lessc.php on line 3460

Hi Brian,

Can you provide temp admin access, so we can take a closer look, please? Also, what option was you updating before you encountered the error?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Sent the details! Pretty sure it was setting the header / nav to semi transparent.

Hey Brian,

The problem happens when you leave the header background opacity blank under Theme Customizer > Header > Header Style. I’ve set it to zero for now to fix the issue. Also, we’ve already fixed this on our end and will be out together with the major theme update. :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Ben