Please help on business directory & calendar booking thanks

Hi

Will you be able to advise how to create a business listing/directory + booking of appointments with calendar on beaver builder? I’ve checked out a plugin – Geodirectory that seems to fit what I’m looking for but on their site it stated they only work on Genesis theme. I am quite disappointed as I just bought the beaver builder theme + plugin and it was mentioned it works with almost all plugins. would u be able to advise which plugins will work on beaver? Thanks

Hey Irine,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

What issues are you encountering? Indeed, the GeoDirectory isn’t compatible with our theme. But I believe that plugin has a way to make it work with BB theme, albeit some code changes. Take a look at the Justin’s reply on the thread below.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/adapting-geodirectory-to-beaverbuilder-child-theme/#post-6499

Sorry to say but we don’t really have much experience with booking plugins. Try asking the same question over to the BB FB Group and/or Slack Channel. We’ve a lot of active users there who might be able to make some recommendations.

Ben