Plugin upload Error for Beaver Builder Theme (1.7.7) and Beaver Builder Child Theme

I just purchase AccessAlly and they recommended I purchase Beaver Builder Pro which I just did.

1)I successfully uploaded the plugin " [Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) (2.4.1)] within my wordpress. And then…
2)I also successfully activating the license for"Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) (2.4.1)] " within wordpress.
3)However I could not successfully upload the two plugins a)"[Beaver Builder Theme (1.7.7)]" and b) [Beaver Builder Child Theme] as I kept getting the following upload error for the Beaver Builder Theme. I quote:

Installing plugin from uploaded file: bb-theme (1).zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

[Return to Plugin Installer]

And similarly I kept getting the following upload error for the Beaver Builder Child Theme plugin when i would try to upload it within wordpress. I quote:

Installing plugin from uploaded file: bb-theme-child.zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Can you please help me solver this problem and upload both the above plugins a)Beaver Builder Theme and b)Beaver Builder Child Theme

Appreciate your speedy reply to this
Christopher

You need to use the theme installer in wordpress to install a theme. Its under appearance->theme

Ok thank you I really appreciate your help! :slight_smile: