Plus Menu

Hi,

Sorry but I got no other way express this in the subject line. Thanks for helping.

How do I make something like the one at the bottom, using Beaver Builder Plugin?

Clear the Cache +

Upon clicking on the plus sign (+) above, it opens up to a whole section of content, revealing on ly the content and not the ‘Clear the Cache’ header, like below.

Hide -
How to Clear the Cache

1. You have to go into Firefox.
  2. You have to go into Chrome.

Upon clicking on the (-) sign, the whole thing closes and then shows the initial part again.

Clear the Cache +

Is there anyway I can do this? Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ben

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Have you tried using our Accordion module? I’d suggest giving it a shot! You should be able to achieve a similar effect with it.

Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your advice. Ive given accordion a shot.
Do you know how I can bold or colour the title or the content within the accordion module? Thanks very much.

Best Regards,
Ben Foo

Hey Ben,

You can style the contents using the buttons on the Text Editor. You can’t do the same for the title though, unfortunately. But you can style it via custom CSS. Just add an extra class to your Accordion module under the advanced tab, e.g., fl-colored-title, then use the CSS snippet below.

.fl-colored-title .fl-accordion-button-label {
  color: red;
  font-weight: bold;
}

If you’re using the BB theme, you can place the CSS snippet below under Appearance > Customize > Code > CSS Code. :slight_smile:

Ben