Possible to make a row go edge to edge in a the content container?

I was wondering if it’s possible to make a row go from edge to edge in the content container?

Thanks, Phil

Hi Phil,
in the advanced settings tab for any row, column and module there are padding and margin fields you can adjust to your needing. Depending on what you want to achieve you may want to make sure that the left and right spacings are set to zero or to a negative value (eg: -20).

Another useful thing is the Width control you can find in the main (Style) settings tab for the row , it can be either Fixed or Full Width. If you choose Full Width a new control is shown for the Content Width, and it can be set to Fixed or Full Width too.

Hope this helps!

Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for the tips. I’ve set the left and right margins to 0 & in row settings > style, set width and content to full width. No change in row 1 under the Care Learning Logo in:

test3.noticedwebsites.com

I’m using WP 4.1.1, divi theme. No plugins were activated other than beaverbuilder plugin if that helps. Thanks, Alessandro.

Regards,

Phil

Hi Alessandro,

Sorry, I meant to write I’m using the Chameleon Elegant Theme with Beaver Builder.

Sincerely, Phil

Hi Phil,
from your test URL it seems you’re using a theme with a boxed layout, the content container width is fixed so that a full width row in BB will be same of that.
Add #container { width: auto!important; } to your styles and look how it changes.

That said, from a design standpoint I’m not sure that a boxed layout is well suited to be mixed with full width rows, may be going box-less would look a bit more coherent.

Regards,
Alessandro