Post Carousel Module movement direction

I am using a few Post Carousel Modules on a page with the settings: Grid, Autoplay, and Loop turned ON. Is there a way to have the Post Carousel Module’s movement go Left to Right instead of the default Right to Left.

I’d like to target this only on some of the Carousels. This is not about “Animating” the Carousel.

Thanks.
Doug

Hey Doug,

Sorry to say but there doesn’t seem to be a setting for that on bxSlider(the jQuery plugin that we’re using to power up the Post Carousel module).

Ben

Ok. I’ll look for another.

Thanks.
Doug

Hey Doug,

Actually, I just asked our lead dev regarding this and it seems it is possible by setting the property autoDirection to prev. However, there’s no way to do this with the current Post Carousel module as there is no such setting, nor can we change the settings via JS. The only way to achieve what you want to do, is to create a copy of the Post Carousel as a custom module, and make it so it slides the other way.

Hope this makes sense.

Ben

Ben,

Yes it makes sense and it would make a good “Feature Request” for a future BB Plugin update :slight_smile:

Thanks.
Doug

If you’ve a minute, feel free to add it on our User Voice! We keep tracks of all requests there so it won’t get lost here in the forums. :slight_smile:

Ben