Post contents aligning to the left

Hello,

I am using:

• Beaver Builder
  • Beaver Themer
  • PowerPack Beaver Builder Addon
  • GeneratePress Premium

I am having a strange problem with the post content not aligning correctly. Here is what I have done:

1. I have created a new page and inserted the Under Construction template from PowerPack Beaver Builder Addon. The page displays correctly as seen when designing it.

2. In Beaver Themer, I have created a full width singular template. But the problem is that the post contents are not aligning correctly. The content is getting shrunk and aligned to the left.

Please refer to the following screenshots:

Screenshot of Beaver Builder page with under construction template:

Screenshot of under construction page as viewed in browser:

Screenshot of Beaver Themer template:

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alok

P.S. When trying to upload the screenshots, I got the message “Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.” I then uploaded the images to MEGA & when I inserted the links, I got the message “Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.” I had a hard time dealing with sharing the screenshots.

With almost no help from anywhere, I finally found the problem.

For those who are also facing similar issues, please note that pages designed with Beaver Builder will not be displayed using Beaver Themer Singular Template. For that, the pages has to be designed either with Block or Classic Editor.

But if you wish to design pages in Beaver Builder, then those pages will display using the themes in-built singular template and not the Beaver Themer singular template.

This can be a problem if the theme you are using has limited options to control the layouts.

But in my case, I am using GeneratePress Premium, so I have complete control over each and every aspect of the theme and the layout.

Hope the information was useful.