Posts module pagination - repeating stories

Found old topics but none with a fix. I have a X column posts module on my home page (X because I’ve tried changing the number of columns) and no matter what I try (rebuild permalinks, empty cache) recently the posts repeat on ‘load more’. So my top X posts, when I click ‘more’ reappear, and if I click ‘more’ again, the same ones reappear again.
Thoughts?
Thx.

Update. It only happens when it’s a Global module. When I duplicate the module and make it independent/unique, it works fine, as it should.
Thoughts?

I take it back. On another page, with another similar module, this time independent, same problem, duplicates posts on load more.

Final update… the global module was not the issue. I duplicated it thereby making an independent one, deleted the global one, now the independent one does not work properly.

Sorry, but I have to add one more…
One module on the page, does not work. Duplicate that module, the second module works, the first does not. Remove the first module that does not work and now the second module, that was working properly, again does not work. WTH? So weird.

Are you using uabb by chance?

I am :thinking: Problem? Note that it was working fine until very recently. UABB has been on the site since the beginning several years ago.

Latest version breaks ALL pagination. We let them know already and provided a fix for them but they are dragging their heels, please feel free to contact them with a “me too” and hopefully they will fix it

1 Like