Preview Text not pulling through with PHP7

Hi Guys,

Just had PHP7 added to my hosting account and thought I’d have a play with it. The whole site is running noticeably faster however I spotted an anomaly with “preview_text” when using the multiple form options within custom modules (using the same approach as the Tab module). Basically when I run the site using PHP7 the preview text is no longer displayed for each row (so you don’t know straightaway which item you’re editing). When I then switch back to PHP 5.6 it’s working fine so assuming it’s just something that needs to be adapted for the new version of PHP.

Obviously not a biggy but mainly wanted to flag incase you guys weren’t aware. Hopefully this can be addressed in future releases as it’d be great to take advantage of PHP7’s speed improvements!

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

Would it be possible to ask FTP access for the PHP7 site so our lead dev can check? Or if you have one for both PHP7 and PHP5.6 that would be great! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Awesome! I’ve already assigned our lead dev to this thread so he can check. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Dan,

I found and fixed the issue on your site. This fix will be available in the next release as well.

BTW, nice looking site!

Justin

Hi Justin,

Fantastic, thanks for your help on that one. Glad you like the site - the client loves how easy it is to edit all thanks to Beaver Builder! I’ve got another site with the similar issue so assuming I can just copy the plugin files across.

Dan

You’re welcome! Copying the plugin files to the other site should do the trick.

Justin