Problem forming links

Hi,

I used BB on one website and am starting on my second now. I have a problem regarding creating in-text links. On the original website when I highlighted text and clicked the ‘link’ icon, I was offered a drop down menu to existing pages to link to: http://puu.sh/hgRU9/01dd55bada.png.

But in the second website, it gives only a very limited option of the link and the title:
http://puu.sh/hgRNb/c84d7da5a6.png.

When I create links in other places, e.g. on buttons, BB works perfectly to give me the drop-down menu.

I am also using a different theme so not sure if that makes a difference, but this is happening at the text editor level so seems to be more a problem with BB.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this, as it makes finding the link URLs very slow and cumbersome.
Thanks in advance, Tracy

Hello Positive,

Sorry to hear about your problem. Would it be possible though if you could grant us temporary admin access to your website so we can dig deeper? You can do so via a private reply.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hello Postive,

The search bar for the links is actually in the markup, just that it was pushed down because you have this CSS in your stylesheet.

input[type="text"], input[type="email"], input[type="password"], textarea {
  padding: 1%;
  border: 1px solid #EAEAEA;
  line-height: 20px;
  width: 98%;
  margin: 0 0 30px;
  background-color: #F8F8F8;
  -webkit-border-radius: 3px;
  -moz-border-radius: 3px;
  border-radius: 3px;
}

What happens is it places a bottom margin of 30px on the 2 input fields forcing the search link bar further down until it can’t be seen any longer. I think that styling came with the theme you are using. Adding this CSS to your stylesheet should take care of it.

.fl-builder form#wp-link #link-options input {
 margin-bottom: 0px;
}
.fl-builder form#wp-link p {
  font-size: 13px;
}

Hope this helps!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hello Positive,

Adding CSS to the theme is absolutely easy, you can try it. Most themes, like your theme, offers a way to add Custom CSS. What I don’t know is, whether it’s safe for update or not. It all depends on the theme you are using. These Custom CSS are stored in a file and if you update the theme itself - most of the files, if not all, will be replaced and that might include the Custom CSS file. Again, this all depends on the theme you are using. If you would like to learn how to modify theme files and still be able to update them, you can read about making a child theme here.

Now, to add Custom CSS to your theme, on your WordPress dashboard go to Appearance -> Theme Options. Then go to the Design tab. On the bottom part, you will see a big box labeled Custom CSS. Simply paste these there.

.fl-builder form#wp-link #link-options input {
 margin-bottom: 0px;
}
.fl-builder form#wp-link p {
  font-size: 13px;
}

That’s it! Super easy, right? :slight_smile:

Ben

And I have already informed the development team regarding this. Additional CSS to prevent this from happening should be included on the maintenance update we’ll be releasing next week! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hello Positive,

Yes, we’ll do what we can to make sure you won’t have to add the CSS but the problem is, different themes have different ways of styling. In other words, it might work on the theme you are using right now but it might not on some future themes you will be working with. You can remove the additional CSS after the update and see if it works. Then, as always, we would greatly appreciate your feedback for us to know if we need to add more styling to prevent that from happening.

Have fun using our plugin!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hello Tracy,

The Callout Module actually has sizing options for the images. It’s defaulted to the Thumbnail size which has a max height and width of 150px as the default value. Please refer to the screenshot.
http://imgur.com/cmkwBrj
On the screenshot above, I have changed the size to Full Size and it shows the entire photo.

Regarding the height option for the Callout Module, you may want to add a Feature Request on our User Voice Forums and we may look at that in the future. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Anytime, Tracy! Marking this as resolved now. :slight_smile:

Ben