Problem With Beaver Builder Toolbar!!!!

Hi,

I have a problem since yesterday with one of my pages. When I want to edit the page in the beaver builder design mode I have no access to any toolbar and it became block and shows as a view page, the URL changed to …/?fl_builder but no access to any design toolbar!!!
What should I do?
I cleared the cache, log out and login again and nothing happens.
It’s a very serious problem and I should work on this page soon…
Please let me know what to do

Thanks

Hey Maryam,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having this problem! Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route first, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. If the problem is still happening after disabling all plugins, we might need you to send the site URL as well as grant us temporary admin access so we can check further.

Ben

Hi Ben
Thanks, I think it’s not related to the plugins, so I’ll give you the access to our website.
Where should I send you the access information?
Should I send it here with private reply?

Hi Maryam,

I can help you out here, good to see you in the forums! Before we get into the site, we will need you to perform the route Ben mention in regards to plugins. 9 times out of 10, issues like this are 3rd party plugin related so please go ahead and do so and let me know what you find.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy

Thanks for your quick response.
I did not install or update any plugins and because the website is live I con not just check them. so I asked about the way I can send you the access information.

Hi Maryam,

Ok, you can post access using the private reply option below. Please also let me know of the specific page so I can take a look at that. If the issue doesn’t seem to reside with a specific page, we may have to go the plugin route as it is the only way we can troubleshoot issues. Let me have a look beforehand and we can go from there!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Maryam,

I noticed an interesting error and disabled our custom modules plugin which has appeared to fix the issue. Can you tell me about the custom modules you built for BB? Are there any?

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

I have some modules made with custom modules plugin like the breadcrumb, custom heading, …
But it was a month that we used this plugin and nothing happens!!!
Yesterday I was working with this page and after I published it I couldn’t come back to the design mode anymore. I did nothing with the other pages. but everything was exactly okay except this page!!!

Thanks,
Maryam

Interesting. I just enabled it again and tried to edit that page without issues so I think you are good to go. You may want to review your custom module again just in case as it appears that was what was causing the issues. Anyway, it looks like you can edit just fine now so just let us know if this comes up again.

Best,
Billy

Okay Billy,

Thanks a lot.
Have a great day

Maryam