Problem with gallery

Hi folks, i’m having problems with the gallery module, every time i use it, when i click the first image on the gallery, lightbox says "image could not been loaded.

thanks in advance !

Hey Eduardo,

Good to hear from you again and thanks for contacting us! Sorry to hear about the issues. I wasn’t able to recreate that on my end. Have you tried clearing your cache and ensuring the image is in your media library without any upload issues? I don’t necessarily think this is a Beaver Builder bug, rather something having to do with the uploaded image or caching.

Regardless, we have a somewhat new process of streamlining our bug reports or issues that come through. We’ve found the following really helps in terms efficiency so we can address issues quickly!

Before posting in the forums, please try the following:

• Do a search above for related issues that may already be resolved in the forums.
  • Disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

While posting a new topic/bug report, please provide the following:

• Important - step by step instructions on how to recreate the issue.
  • Provide browser versions being used and error logs, if possible.
  • Provide links to specific pages where the issues reside for testing purposes.
  • Provide temporary WP login and FTP access to your site. (please use private reply)
Best, Billy