Problem with Post Gallery and Post Grid Carousel Display on Pagination

I’m fairly new to BB. I’ve searched the forum and disabled plugins, but haven’t found anything that helped me solve my problem. The problem occurs in all browsers I’ve tried, including IE11.

I’m developing a redesign of a blog using the latest versions of the BB standard plugin and the Dynamik/Genesis theme.

I’ve used BB to create the content section of a blog page with (1) a posts module (single post feed with number pagination), (2) a post gallery (6 “featured” category posts), and (3) a post grid carousel (9 most recent posts in all categories).

The initial blog page is functioning great (http://sweetbead.mysticcomputing.com/?page_id=14232).

The problem is that the post gallery and the post grid carousel aren’t displaying as I intend them to on the paginated post pages (see http://sweetbead.mysticcomputing.com/?page_id=14232&paged=2).

I want to have the post gallery and post grid carousel display the same items on each paginated post page.

However, the post gallery isn’t displaying anything on subsequent pages. (I think that’s because there are only 6 “featured” category posts, and it’s looking for the following 6 posts.)

And the post grid carousel is starting with the 10th post instead of repeating 1-9. That module is also not showing images for most, but that’s because WP featured-images are not yet set for most of those posts.

One thing I did that could be affecting this is I inadvertently saved the modules as global, which wasn’t needed (I don’t think). I apologize in advance if this newbie mistake has created this problem.

My client is very happy with the way the design is going, so I hope it can be fixed. I’m not a PHP coder, but I can cut and paste code with a little direction where to put it.

I’ll submit a private post with login info in case you need it.

Thank you,
Andrea

[Content Hidden]

Hey Andrea,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

I’ve gone ahead and filed an enhancement report for this. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

Thank you, Ben. Glad to have found Beaver Builder! :slight_smile:

Enhancement report . . . Does that mean the behavior I encountered is the intended functionality?

I was planning to work on the site over the weekend to meet a deadline. Any idea when I might hear something back?

Thank you very much for the help!

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Unfortunately, we do not give out ETA on bug fixes or enhancements. However, it has been reviewed by our developers and assigned.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks, Danny. I appreciate the update.

Andrea