Problem with Theme Styles affecting Beaver Builder Editor

Hey there,
I’ve noticed this on a few sites. THe problem is that Beaver Builder’s editor is often styled for the active theme I’m using. You can see an example here: https://www.evernote.com/l/AAJmtuI3YPBG3KufxCZJyzQBktIHPDluPIE - I did try searching around here, but didn’t see a specific answer/fix.

Beaver Builder: 1.6.2.1
WP: 4.3

Hey Alex,

Thanks for getting in touch! That’s the intended behavior since we are loading the stylesheet of the theme when the Page Builder loads, making it replicate the frontend content as close as possible.

Hope this makes sense.

Ben

Hey Ben,
That does make sense. But I don’t think that styling should affect the Beaver Builder editors or widgets. If you look at the link I provided, you’ll notice that tab text color is white, which makes it hard to see. Also, the “Text Settings” title is affected by the theme styles, too. This, in my opinion should not be the case. Does that make sense what I’m saying?

Hey Alex,

That would entirely depend on your theme’s CSS. Some themes place classes on their elements but some don’t. Yours is probably the latter. If you could grant us temp admin access to your site we could probably provide you with a CSS snippet that might help.

Ben