Problems: Oshine wordpress theme (by Brand Exponents) and Beaver builder?

Hello,
I’m trying to use Oshine wordpress theme (by Brand Exponents) and your Beaver builder (standard license, subscription number: #111136). I’ve noticed this problem:

The Beaver builder allows me to make the changes I desire from a standard homepage model. But, after saving the customized model as well, when I try to publish it nothing I’ve made is visible on the screen.

I tried to disable one by one the installed plugins and to include in the functions.php file your suggestions, although the situation remains unchanged: different shortcodes appear on the page that link to invisible content that prevent the display of the changes made by the builder.

Scrolling, the changed content appears for a few seconds.

Thanks in advance

Wutangrob

Hi Roberto,

Would it be possible for you to provide a recording of your issue as well as temp admin access, please?

Also, do we have permission to disable all active plugins, if required?

Thanks,
Danny

Yes Danny,
of course! You can do all that is necessary to solve the problem! Tell me the safe way to send you the admin user id and password to access to my web site.

Thanks in advance,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

You can provide the link to your recording and temp admin details to your reply on the forum. However, before clicking “Submit” button (bottom right), be sure to check the “Set as private reply” checkbox option to the left of the “Submit” button.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Roberto,

I created a private test page on your site entitled BB Test Page, added a template, published the page and the changes were visible on the frontend. I went back to the page builder, modified a Heading module, published it, and the changes were again visible on the frontend. Do you mind listing down the steps you took to recreate the issue?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Roberto,

Can you add the following CSS to your custom CSS.

.fl-builder #content-wrap {
  margin: 0 auto !important;
  width: 100%;
  max-width: 100%;
}

You will then want to update your rows settings to be full-width instead of fixed. This should resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Roberto,

As far as I can tell from the page you linked above. The issue is that you have all Rows set to Fixed Width. Can you try setting them to Full-Width in the Row settings and see if this resolves your issue, please?

Thanks,
Danny