Problems when linking to tabs items

Hello guys.

I am trying to link to specific tab items, but I dont know if I am doing it correctly since it is not working.

I have the latest version of the plugin (1.5.9) and have created the ID for the module.

In my homepage (http://miracomoes.com/salud), all the way to the bottom I have 4 columns with a callout each. Every callout is supposed to link to a specific tab item, but it is not opening the tab.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong here.

Thank you!

• CD

Hey Carlos,

Do you mind sending in temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can use the private reply below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Carlos,

I just checked the site and I can see what you mean. You can check this thread as that is a new feature introduced on the new patch.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hello Ben!

Yes, that is a new feature released in the latest version (that is why I specified I have the plugin updated in my first comment).

I did everything in the thread you provided and it is not working. That is why I opened this thread.

So kindly, please check if the setup is correct (I think it is) and see why it is not working.

Thank you!

Hey Carlos,

We’re looking into this now. Back soon!

Best,
Billy

Hey Carlos,

Ok, it appears that isn’t possible at this point in time, but we have it in the works for our next maintenance release which is next week sometime. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

Edit: the above as far as it goes on separate pages. :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy