Problems with Agency Version - Builder Menu (Buttons) not responding

Since upgrading from the developer to the Agency version of Builder I’ve been experiencing problems on Multisite. I deleted and re-installed and that seem to solve some issues for a while, but they’ve returned.

On certain custom posts types,like the Events Calendar plugin, that have full wordpress editors in the back end, the Builder Tab will be there and the Builder comes up, but all of the buttons in the Builder interface are unresponsive, and the only way to get out of is to hit the back button in the browser.

Hey Steve,

Just to clarify, are you attempting to use the builder within a 3rd party plugin?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Steve,

Thanks for providing more info as well as access. We’ll issue a bug report and take a look as soon as we can!

Best,
Billy

Hey Steve,

I did some testing and am having a tough time recreating this issue. If possible, can you let me know the exact steps you took to create it? Also, can you tell me what browser and OS you are using?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

Yes, I had trouble recreating the Page Editor text turning white also, but it’s happened twice now. I’ll try some more. Also, were you able to try out using Builder with The Events Calendar plugin example I provided? Were you able to re-create that problem.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks. If you could capture the steps that it takes to recreate that would be really helpful in figuring out what the root of the issue is. I did test with the Events post types as well.

Justin