Product Grid Settings not Working anymore

I am using the Product Grid in Beaver Themer for shop/archive pages. Noticed today instead of 3 product columns, there were 2, but centered to the left (like the 3rd column was missing). I went in and changed it to 2 columns, but then only 1 column of products show. I changed to 4 columns in the layout settings, but then 3 columns show. Also the equal heights doesn’t seem to be working anymore.

The following link is one of the archive pages. All shop pages run off this theme. Powerful Organic Essential Oils - CHAE ORGANICS

The only CSS I’ve added is ---- .woocommerce-product-details__short-description ul {
margin-right: 5em; margin-bottom: 40px}

This was for product pages, and even though I’ve removed it, it wasn’t the issue.

I’ve also turned cache off. Nothing is working. This is a problem that came out of nowhere, and no new plugins have been installed, I check the site daily.

Thanks.

I see a hard cached page with 3 columns

Yeah, sorry I didn’t know how slow this process would be. I had to enable cache again. Turns out the column issue is when I use a 4k resolution.

Any ideas to deal with that?

If you need support open a ticket, this forum is just peer to peer community support. Might just be a case of over optimisation

Oh okay. I’m sorry this is the only thing I’ve seen. No idea where to open a support ticket lol.

Thank you for being helpful.

If you don’t mind, I am using Themer Module - WooCommerce - +Products. It’s working great but using this and main query of products doesn’t allow me to set a maximum of products on the page (where as if I do custom query, it does) However, I don’t want to create a new page for each product category. I have tried the pagination options, but I don’t like the load button/scroll. I want all the products in that category to show without pagination. Clicking on the ‘none’ pagination option doesn’t work as I thought it would, it just turns off pagination without a way for the customer to see the rest of the products.

Any idea here? Thank you and you’ve been wonderful.

Link to support is at the bottom of every page. If you are using the main loop for products then to set the number shown you have to use the Woo settings, i think it actually uses the WP posts settings for the main query.