Quotes module has gone missing?

Hi, I was using the quotes module for recommendations and it seems to have disappeared when I updated to 1.7.4

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately, there has never been a Quote module in Beaver Builder. Therefore, I believe you have been using the Testimonial module to create your quotes. Can you add the Testimonial module to your page and see if this is the module you’re referring to, please?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your reply, yes it was the testimonial module (yesterday was a v.long day). I have checked and the testimonial module is no longer available to the page builder and all of my testimonials have disappeared from my pages.

Is this a glitch or do I have to add testimonials another way now?

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam,

Would it be possible for you to provide temp admin access, please? So I can take a closer look. As the 1.7.4 update shouldn’t have removed any modules or content from your page.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Sam,

Is the URL you provided correct? As I am getting Website Unavailable when I attempt to visit the site.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sam,

Can you go ahead and switch themes real quick and see if that fixes it? The Tesseract theme actually adds a few functions to the BB plugin and it may have removed some of the modules. You can try using one of those free TwentyX themes to test.

Let us know how it goes!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sam,

That’s really weird! I can see you’re on version 1.7.4 though, the latest we have is 1.7.5. Can you go ahead and update your plugin and see if you get the same thing? Chances are, the plugin didn’t update/install correctly when you first did it.

Ben

Thanks Ben and Danny - that seems to be fixed now - re-updated and everything is back now.

Thanks very much for your help and support, enjoy your weekend.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Happy to hear you issue has been resolved and thank you for informing us. We appreciate it.

Thanks,
Danny