Remove "Edit" Link

Hi-
We’re new to BB but where within the theme can we remove that link that says “EDIT” that is on all of the pages?

I can send you a screenshot if that will help.

Hey Adam,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the BB forums! That would really help a lot. You can upload the image to an online image hosting service such as imgur and paste the link here. You can also send in the site URL if it’s available too so we can check.

Ben

Sure - I’ve got it right here for you.

http://www.notarysuppliesonline.com/?attachment_id=79

I was able to find a plugin to hide the page name but it is right around in this area.

Hey Adam,

I can’t see that part so I’m guessing you can only see that when you are logged in to the site. I don’t get it from my local dev as well so I’m guessing it may be a plugin. Try visiting the site from a different browser or just logout from WP, you’ll notice that edit button will be gone.

Ben

Ben-
this just be visible when you are logged in - I logged out and it went away.

Hey Adam,

Yes, that should be the case. Did you still want it removed when logged in? You can try the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Let me know how it goes!

Ben

Sure I might give that a try!