Remove link not dispaling in Woocommerce Cart page

Hi,

I am wondering, how to remove a cart item from cart page in mobile. Because the remove link not displaying in mobile site.

Hey Jay,

Thanks for getting in touch! This would depend on what 3rd party e-commerce plugin you are using. Do you mind sharing the site URL as well as temp admin access so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

Mr Ben,

This is totally not depend on 3rd party e-commerce plugin (WooCommerce) because this issue is only with BB Theme, other theme works ok. And the issue is with all of my website for your reference, you can check glamup4u.com.

Please do check the issue before replying random response.

Hey Jay,

I always check the issue before responding but since you didn’t include the site URL on your first post, there was no way to do that hence my request for you to share the site URL. Sorry for not seeing the title of your post, I always tend to forget to check that.

Now, to answer your question, you can still remove an item from the cart on mobile by simply changing the quantity to 0 and updating the cart. The item should be removed by then.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hey Mr Ben,

Thanks for your smart solution it will definitely work for me. Sorry but it won’t work for the users of the website because the interface should be user-friendly and your solution is bit tricky.

So I request your team to consider making some css changes to future theme update as most of other theme don’t hide the remove link in mobile view.

Hey Jay,

No worries! That is actually done to maximize the mobile viewing experience. Feel free to head over to our User Voice Forums and add that in as a feature request. Or if you like, you can use this CSS snippet to show the remove item link but I will warn you, you might encounter mobile responsiveness issues when doing so.

html .woocommerce table.cart .product-remove, 
html .woocommerce-page table.cart .product-remove {
  display: table-cell;
}

Ben

Just wanted to add my 2 bits and say this worked for me. I first asked Woocommerce but they told me it was a theme compatibility issue. Glad to see someone else had asked the same question.

Hey David,

That’s awesome! But you have to take note of my warning about responsiveness issues when using that. In fact, let me just bold that part in case someone else bumps to this thread.

Ben

Looks like everything is still responsive. Anything in particular to watch out for?

Hey David,

This is what I was referring to(see screenshot). If you notice, some of the contents are hidden on the right side. I was just using an online tool to check for mobile responsiveness and this is on an iPhone 5(and anything using 320px width) so I really don’t know if this is how it looks on the actual device.
http://imgur.com/tu99aOE

Ben