Remove Menu from Sales Page - and Change Header Logo Line Length

Hi - on fullpotentialplanet.com - I’m using the default theme. I want to have sales pages without a menu on the top or bottom - but I want to retain menus on the other pages. How do I do that. Also - on the Header Logo - I need to lengthen the logo column - how do I do that. I just want one line - not two. Also is there a universal setting to include a sidebar on pages without having to insert it for each page?

Thanks

Hey Duncan,

So which page do you want the menu hidden? And are you referring to hiding all 3 menus that you have?

Re the logo, can you try adding the CSS snippet below and see if it works for you? You can add it under Appearance > Customize > Code > CSS Code.

.fl-page-header-primary .fl-page-header-logo-col {
  width: 60%;
}
.fl-page-header-primary .fl-page-nav-col {
  width: 50%;
}

Re the sidebar, you can use the theme’s widget area instead so it applies to all pages. You can place the widgets under Appearance > Widgets, then use the Sidebar page template on your pages. They automatically get added on Posts.

Ben

Thanks Ben, See fullpotentialplanet.com see the effect of the snippet - it moved the logo a bit to the right. I want to get “healifying programs and community” on one line. I’m assuming I can get social icons on the right side of the header space - I haven’t tried that yet.
I will be using a number of sales pages like this one
http://fullpotentialplanet.com/sonic-pranic-healing-programs-directory/anxiety-and-stress-solutions/
I want to be able to remove all menus and sidebars from these pages.

Duncan

Hi Duncan,

I am only see part of the CSS that Ben provided you. The CSS that contains width: 50% is working, but the other part doesn’t look like it has been added.

}

Therefore, can you double check to make sure you have added it, please? As, I have just added it to your site on-the-fly via Chrome’s dev tools and your header title goes onto one line.

In regards to your other question, are you wanting to only hide the navigation menu and sidebar. Meaning you want to keep the header on those pages?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi - they are both in there
}
.fl-page-header-primary .fl-page-nav-col {
width: 50%;
}

Yes - thats correct - delete the nav menu and sidebar - keep the header.

Hey Duncan,

It seems you’ve got a rogue CSS there. Check the screenshot below. The styling font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; doesn’t apply to any classes at all and most likely broke the style after it. Also, you need to change the second value to 40%, as they need to total 100%. That’s actually a mistake on my end. :slight_smile:

View post on imgur.com

Re social icons on the right side of the header, you can do that by applying FontAwesome icons as a menu item and link it to your Facebook page. Take a look at Danny’s reply on the thread below for more info.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/social-icons-in-header-2/#post-97485

Re hiding the sidebar, you can use the default page template for those pages. You can then use the CSS snippet below which should hide the navigation for all pages using the default page template, i.e., pages without the sidebar.

.page-template-default .fl-page-nav-wrap {
    display: none;
}

Ben

Thanks – short question - I am able to edit nav menu on bottom of page (as the menu area pops up)- but - can’t remember or find how to edit menu in top line ?? fullpotentialplanet.com

Should have been more specific - I am unable to find how to style edit the drop down menu in the top line. I can edit the top menu items - nothing below that.

Hi Duncan,

I apologise, but I am not entirely sure what you’re referring to. Are you saying you want to style the sub-menus?

Thanks,
Danny

Yes

Hi Duncan,

Unfortunately, this will require custom CSS. Therefore, if you let us know or provide a concept image of how you would like your sub-menus styled. We can assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny