Remove review tab from woocommerce product page

Can you help me with this, I want to remove the review tab from woocommerce product pages. There is a way to do it by adding code to the functio.php file but when we update the bb theme/plugin, it gets erased. Can you provid me with a better solution?

Here is a link to the page, I want the review tab to be completely removed.

https://digisigns.us/shop/digital-signage-business-package/

Thanks

Hey Shehryar!

Add the code in the function.php of the child theme instead of the main theme so updates will not reverse the change. If you’re using BB theme, you can download the child theme from your My Account page.

Jun

Hmmm… Jun I have never used child themes and dont konw how to implement them. Can you tell me how to use bb child theme. Share some article or something. Thanks

Hey Shehryar!

Once you have downloaded the BB Child theme, install it like you would any other WordPress theme. A child theme inherits the functionality of it’s parent theme in your case the BB Theme.

For more information on child themes see the WordPress Codex.

To add the code, you will want to log into your WordPress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Editor and select the BB Child theme from the drop-down box. Then on the right-hand side select functions.php file and add your code below where it says // Actions.

When you save the changes that code should take affect.

Thanks,
Danny