Render doesn't have styles

Hello,

i have a problem with FLBuilder::render_query.

I have template with id 417, im trying to render it in php. Content renders without problem but it is missing styles. For example im missing Backgound color, 3 columns are not displayed in row etc.

Code im using.

<?php
get_header(); ?>
	<div class="fl-content-full container">
		<div class="row">
			<div class="fl-content col-md-12">

<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
					<?php get_template_part('content', 'page'); ?>
				<?php endwhile; endif; ?>
			</div>
		</div>
	</div>

<?php
FLBuilder::render_query(array(
	'post_type' => 'fl-builder-template',
	'p'         => 417
));
?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>

Can you please help me, why styles are not included? Thanks

Hey Litea,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you think you can share the URL of the site in question along with temp admin access so we can check? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Litea,

Unfortunately, I am not able to get past the htaccess username/password. I’ve entered the username/password you provided, but I am thinking they’re to log into WordPress.

Can you provide the username/password for the htaccess, please?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi, im using default WP htaccess, still can’t login?

Thanks

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Litea,

Sorry, we can’t seem to view/edit the files via the editor. I’ve also installed the plugin WPide but it seems it’s not working as well. Can you send FTP access to your site instead?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Litea,

So the problem here is that the script which loads up the stylesheet for your template broke. The Google Maps plugin that you have adds a bunch of code to that script and is using mixed quotes, breaking the script. Updating to 1.7.6 should fix this issue.

Another issue that you have is you’re loading jQuery on the footer. The render_query method needs it before then. You’ll have to load it on the head section for render_query to work.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Ben, thanks for your help! Your solution worked.

Have a nice weekend :slight_smile:

Hi Litea,

Happy to hear your issue is now resolved and thanks for informing us.

Thanks,
Danny